quicksilver1657quicksilver1657

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Ghost In Shell Remix Ghost In Shell Remix

wow

wow, i can't beleive nobody figured it out. i mean i'm stunned. you took 2 songs and played them at the same time. prodigy-breathe (which you slowed down) and inner universe. no origionality, no diversity, maby i woulda given you points if it sounded good, but not even close. its not that tough to record 2 songs. this isn't a remix, its a rip off. a crappy rip off at that.

-API- Silver Lining -API- Silver Lining

Not sure how to respond

Well, i did enjoy the song no question. but i am not sure how to put this into words. it seems like it was a giant build up, it never really sat down into a solid beat, like the tune was waiting for somthing. like it was skiping over what would have made it better. I'm not on Newgrounds, so i don't post a lot of my stuff (like none) but i can safely say that your music is much better than mine :). so i am not gonna sit here and bash you. but like i said maby a remake with a more solid beat is in order. its like there is not enough bass to it, no real punch that some hard bumps can really back up a nice beat. there were a few, but they were not any different. well for not being able to tell you how i feel i think i did a decent job. i tell all my friends about you and for this being liek my only review on you. i do like all your songs and i wish i could afford some nice programs and equipment so i could make as good of music as you, but oh well. i guess its demos and free offers for me. thanks

-API- Anaconda -API- Anaconda

coo

I liked it overall, the only problems i saw was when it got too quiet, i would have liked it to be a solid beat for the entire song, but it still rolled together nicely.

Gj

ParagonX9 vs KFNX - The Legend ParagonX9 vs KFNX - The Legend

Cool

You like VG music don't you? lol

P.S. so do i.. personally my fav is Defcon Zero