quicksilver1657quicksilver1657

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

Salad Fingers Episode 7 Salad Fingers Episode 7

...

"insane", just doesn't begin to describe him, it's a good series mainly because it's a visual delight, and it's one of the most unique things I've ever seen.

Coldplay - Yellow Coldplay - Yellow

cool

heart-warming, yet sad.... :')

Animator vs. Animation Animator vs. Animation

Cool!

That was really cool, i really had fun watching that. 5 stars.........or just a 5

Zombie Survival: SM Zombie Survival: SM

cool

nice use of sounds from resident evil

Dangerous Dave Dangerous Dave

i think this is quite a score

i got 1355.2 m

High Tail Hall High Tail Hall

Suck it up

i can understand why people are downrating this flash, some people have tunnel vision, they can't see that other people like different things. even if you think this flash was innopropiate based on your own sexual prefences, suck it up! big deal, if you would take your head out of your ass and relize that everyone likes different things, you would probally have more friends and a life for that matter. if you rate this flash or any falsh, rate it on the makers prefences, not your own. When i rate a flash, i don't put my own prefences on my rating. if your gonna try to make everthng to your liking, your gonna have a hell of a time trying to fix the entire world. Suck it up Bitch!!

Ghost In Shell Remix Ghost In Shell Remix

wow

wow, i can't beleive nobody figured it out. i mean i'm stunned. you took 2 songs and played them at the same time. prodigy-breathe (which you slowed down) and inner universe. no origionality, no diversity, maby i woulda given you points if it sounded good, but not even close. its not that tough to record 2 songs. this isn't a remix, its a rip off. a crappy rip off at that.

-API- Silver Lining -API- Silver Lining

Not sure how to respond

Well, i did enjoy the song no question. but i am not sure how to put this into words. it seems like it was a giant build up, it never really sat down into a solid beat, like the tune was waiting for somthing. like it was skiping over what would have made it better. I'm not on Newgrounds, so i don't post a lot of my stuff (like none) but i can safely say that your music is much better than mine :). so i am not gonna sit here and bash you. but like i said maby a remake with a more solid beat is in order. its like there is not enough bass to it, no real punch that some hard bumps can really back up a nice beat. there were a few, but they were not any different. well for not being able to tell you how i feel i think i did a decent job. i tell all my friends about you and for this being liek my only review on you. i do like all your songs and i wish i could afford some nice programs and equipment so i could make as good of music as you, but oh well. i guess its demos and free offers for me. thanks

-API- Anaconda -API- Anaconda

coo

I liked it overall, the only problems i saw was when it got too quiet, i would have liked it to be a solid beat for the entire song, but it still rolled together nicely.

Gj